Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lessons in humility, public nudity and assignment update.

So, I didn't have time to work out before leaving for work this evening as I normally would, so I decided I'd take shorts and a tank top with me and slip down to the gym at work after it closed for a workout. My co-worker/cohort watched the front for me, and I went to work out. I loaded the new ab workout my key-holder suggested onto the iPod and took it with me.

After a nice 5 mile jog to warm up, I did some work on the chest and arms with free weights before popping the ab workout up on the iPod.

Crap.

I thought, despite being a little overweight, that I was in pretty good shape. I've been doing really well with free weights and weight machines in my usual routine, so imagine my surprise when I couldn't keep up with this simple ab routine. To be fair, it's a pretty grueling routine, but I thought I'd be able to handle it. Much to my consternation, I was only able to keep up by taking breaks, and there was 2 exercises I couldn't do correctly, and didn't do for fear of straining/ pulling/ injuring myself in some way. It bums me out. It seems I have a ways to go yet to get in shape, but maybe this change to the routine will help shed the stubborn remaining weight.

And, yes, you read correctly. Public nudity indeed. After the workout, I realized I wanted a shower, the only option was the public showers in the workout area. Granted the gym was closed, but it is conceivable that someone -could- have come down, as there's no lock. Someone could have caught me showering, my cock locked up in a shiny solid steel CB. But no one did, though maybe I'll have to add exhibitionism to my list of kinks now?

As for the assignment update, the fictional story about Dominik will continue. Ideas for the story are already circulating in my mind and causing certain bits to swell in confinement. That'll be up soon.

All in all, despite the hit to the ego, I'm feeling good, if a little sore at the moment. I'm locked and I'm a happy boy.

Cheers,
Rogin

No comments:

Post a Comment