As of this post, I've been locked up for nearly 3 days this time. I'm horny, I'm aroused, I'm frustrated. I'm happy.
I've looked futilely for months now for someone local to be my Key Holder, and recently, someone half a world away offered to be my KH. I don't know how this will work, but I'm excited to give it a try.
I've been experimenting with chastity for almost half a year now. The concept, and the experience, has become more and more erotic and powerful as time progresses.
However, the experiences I've had up to this point have felt disingenuous, more of an exercise in self control and abstinence than true chastity as I've had to hold my own key. While I've enjoyed the sexual pressure, the build up, the delay of gratification, something has been missing, lacking, in the experience.
All that changed with the offer from a great guy online. It's not quite what I expected, and I'm still uncertain about something long distance like this, but he's gorgeous, sexy, smart and playful, and I'm definitely up for giving this my best effort.
I'm already greatly enjoying my interacting with him. Communication has been consistent and frequent, and I've enjoyed talking with him face to face on web cam. And I'm really getting off on his teasing and I'm glad he's taken control of my cock.
So it's been nearly 3 days in my solid steel Fort chastity device. I don't know how long this period of chastity is going to last, he hasn't told me, but the key is frozen in a quart of ice in the freezer, and my cock is his.
My current on-going assignment is push-ups. He started me out with 10, which I can do without too much strain. However, this weekend he bumped it up to 20, and I'm struggling to work up to that goal. I over extended my left tricep muscle on Sat night, but it's feeling better. Unfortunately, I only got to 13 push-ups this morning. I have some more work to do before I can move up to 20.
I'll be posting to my account, chronicling my experiences: New tasks, how I'm feeling (probably mostly horny with a chance of climbing walls), my thoughts, concerns, and struggles and triumphs.
It should prove to be an interesting trip.
Cheers, Rogin

No comments:
Post a Comment