Friday, April 2, 2010

3 Week Mark...


In just a few hours, the 3 week mark will be passed.

God damn.

As of this morning, I'm matching the longest amount of time I went while self locked, and am determined to go one more week. A month. A month without orgasms. A month without jerking off. A month without touching, even -seeing- my cock.

I'm climbing the walls.

The past week and a half or so has been eventful, but mostly in a negative way.

Last week we had a big snow storm, a storm that knocked out power for nearly 20,000 people, and we were one of them.

I had my cell phone stolen.

And then I got something in my left eye that caused an infection that led to almost a week and a half of having a swollen upper eye lid and, for a few days, wearing an eye patch. The eye is on the mend, though the eyelid is still slightly swollen, it's not as bad as it was. At it's worst, the infection took a severe toll on my body. Nausea, head-aches, weakness, dizziness, and blurred vision. Even after a week and a half, I'm still drained, lethargic, wiped out. For what seemed like a pretty minor infection, it left me feeling like I'd been run over by a semi-truck sized spiked dildo.

Aside from the obvious, the infection also had one other odd side affect. Along with feeling drained, it totally killed my libido. My horniness level dropped off drastically. It wasn't till the middle of this week that it came back. And holy shit, it came back with a vengeance.

The last couple days, I've been climbing the walls again, pressing up against counters and humping mindlessly against things in a desperate need for sensation, -any- sensation. Despite my determination to go another week, now that the libido has come roaring back, it's going to be the hardest week of chastity I've ever faced.

Now for some other updates, since I've been neglecting the blog for a while now.

Two weekends ago, I went to a local bath house. Not for what you might guess. There's just enough exhibitionism in me to really enjoy running around nekkid and relaxing sans clothing. And the hot tub. Nothing as relaxing as soaking buck ass naked in a steaming hot tub, outdoors, with the crisp, cool air caressing your face and neck, your body totally submerged in relaxing warmth. This visit was entertaining though, as I was locked. Instead of the general practice of wandering around with a towel around one's waist, I spent my time walking around with the towel over my shoulder, my steel encased cock perfectly visible. The shiny metal of my locked cock got quite a bit of attention, and it was an exhilarating experience. I'm sure if I hadn't been there just to relax, soak in the hot tub, luxuriate in the sauna and just generally show off my locked bits, I could have gotten myself in a world of trouble.

Communication with my Key Holder has dwindled as real life has demanded more of his time and energy. I miss talking with him, seeing him via web cam and being teased by him. Our last conversations revolved around goals for me. One thing that we discussed was slimming down and working towards toning my body. My legs are in great shape, but I'd like my torso slimmer and with more definition. Regardless of what happens after this month long period of chastity, I intend to keep up with those worthy goals.

I have heard from a couple guys locally interested in being my key holder. However, so far, only one seems to be seriously interested. I don't know how that will play out. I really like my online Key Holder, he's been creative, inventive, sensual, and he's sexy as hell. He's shown that he's genuinely interested in my well being and in satisfying my desires. My only lament is the lack of any hands-on interaction, and the impossibility of that interaction with something long distance. I don't know where things will go from here, but I hope he stay in contact no matter where things lead.

I'll try to post more in the coming week as I anticipate this will be one hell of a struggle. More to come, I'm certain...

Cheers,
Rogin

No comments:

Post a Comment