Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blowout...

Damn, damn, damn, damn...

So part of the appeal of chastity for me is the sexual pressure, the build up of sexual energy, the delay of gratification.

Damn.

Over the weekend, I met with a local top who had indicated he was interested in being my keyholder. We hit it off, and over the course of the night, I remained pretty damned cramped in my chastity device. Needless to say, he left me more aroused and pent up than I was before.

Later that night, I woke up with my usual night time erection, but also with a huge mess in my jock strap. At first I thought it was a wet dream, but the pressure was still on. I don't think I actually came, but I am surprised, since I don't pre-cum generally, at the sheer volume of the mess.

Monday came and went, with me walking sort of funny, my balls tender and aching fiercely. It was like a constant low level case of blue balls with no relief. I don't understand how guys do this as a permanent thing, never cumming, because even prostate milking doesn't seem to relieve the pressure in the balls.

Tuesday came and went, and the ache got worse.

Then it happened.

I got home Wednesday morning from work, stripped off to my jockstrap (need to wear one to bed, the Fort is too damn heavy to dangle free o.0 ), and curled up to sleep. Less than 3 hours later, I wake up shooting. Major fucking blowout. Damn. Have to wash sheets for the second time in a week and now the pressure is way down.

I know most people would assume that would be a good thing, but I was looking forward to having all the pressure released Friday when I unlock after 4 weeks of being locked. Instead, all I got was a hazy, less than half remembered erotic dream, a sore cramped dick and laundry to do.

So I'm a little bummed. The release seems (pardon the pun) anticlimactic with the pressure of only a couple days. On the plus side, though, I'm thrilled and excited by the prospects of this sexy local keyholder, and actually getting out of the device, albeit only for a couple hours.

More later,
Cheers,
-Rogin

No comments:

Post a Comment