Well, it's been awhile since I've posted.
Things have been...well, odd for awhile. I'm struggling with a number of personal life issues that's kept me from getting on-line much.
On the plus side, I've been very happily locked up, almost non-stop for months now with the local Key Holder. Aside from a rare couple of moments, from minutes to a rare full day, I've been in the Fort since my last post, my cock totally his to do with as he pleased.
Sadly, as of this past weekend, and my last unlock, I find I need to take a break. Too much is going on in my life right now, and I need time to focus on getting my life put back together.
Once things get back to normal, I'll be posting again, and hopefully happily locked up again, my cock in my key Holder's possession once more.
Cheers all, hope to be back soon...
Rogin

No comments:
Post a Comment