Saturday, March 12, 2011

The itching is -EPIC-

2011. Jeeeez, where the hell did 2010 go? For that matter, where did the first couple months of this year go?

A lot has happened in the past year. I've been unexpectedly laid off, found a new job; been locked by a friend for long periods of time, been unlocked, sadly, even longer; dated, or at least tried to. It ain't easy being kinky. But at the turn of the new year, I decided I wanted to get back into chastity. I was afraid that chastity would present a distraction from trying to resolve other issues in my life. Now, I'm not so certain, and I -miss- it.

I've been self locking while looking to find a KH, a week here, a few days there. The goal is to get used to the device again. Still having a lot of trouble sleeping with one on. The solid steel Fort has been lovingly retired for the time being, and I'm using the CB6000. I love my Fort, but it's just so damned heavy, and the hinge ring is still an issue. The silicone cock sleeve helps, but it isn't an ideal solution. So for the time being, I'm sticking with the lighter, chrome finish 6k.

I've already managed to get myself into some trouble at the bath house here. I still love showing off my locked cock, even if it's self locked for the time being. And apparently, there's more guys out there than I thought, that find it just as erotic to see as I do to show it off. Perhaps a story for a later post.

I've also attempted the shaving thing. I'm am -so- not practiced at shaving the bits. I did manage not to mangle anything in the attempt, but I'm definitely not good at it. Lack of practice I suppose. But it grows back in so quick, and it's -itchy-!! So, I'm letting the hair grow back out some.

Last year, before my trip to the hot springs, I went for a wax, including a brazillian. And, honestly, I actually sort of enjoyed the experience. So I'm going to splurge and am planning on a return trip to the same salon to get waxed again soon.

So that's the update thus far. There will be more, and hopefully soon. I hope to get some fiction finished this weekend to post as well.

Here's to an interesting, and hopefully interesting to read, 2011. Wish me luck! Cheers, Rogin.

No comments:

Post a Comment