Ok, so it's not what you think. I have -not- cum yet, and it's almost day 14.
*looks at clock*
A long 2 weeks. Lol. So, yesterday, I wanted to try and go down a ring size on my device. The size I was in was fine, but didn't feel -quite- snug enough.
Holy crap! I could -barely- get the bits to fit inside. LOTS of pinching was endured, but I finally got the bits in place. With such a tight fit, that of course trapped blood in my boynub (I'm starting to take a real liking to that term ;P ) making it even more difficult to get the device re-secured.
Finally, I got everything stuffed in, and felt that little thrill once again as the lock went "click." God I love that sound.
This was just before heading off to sleep. I took a shower first, played with some obscenely thick toys, then crawled into bed. I managed to fall asleep relatively easy, but then woke a few hours later, my boys feeling tender and looking a little swollen. I applied more lotion, tugged and shifted things a bit, then tried to get back to sleep. The skin on my sack was feeling a little tender, but after about an hour a fell asleep again.
Only to wake up -again-. This time, the swelling was definitely noticeable. Odd, I thought, I hadn't had this issue ever before, but then I'd never tried to cram myself into that smaller ring before.
After reading the struggles others have had trying to find a good fit, I thought I'd give it a little more time and see if the bits would adjust to the tighter confinement. My balls felt fine, not cold or turning dark. However, there was an issue with pissing. The constriction did cause some post urinal dripping, which was annoying, but I figured I could find some solution.
Till just about an hour before I got off work. I spent a good portion of the day constantly running to the restroom to add more lotion to the increasingly uncomfortable and irritated skin of my sack. On the last trip, I went to add lotion and the ring -snapped-. Apparently I have more meat down there than I've generally given myself credit for having, lol. The skin looked red and irritated along my sack, and the skin on the base of my shaft was raised where it was trapped between the ring and the cage. I'd never had that happen before, and it looked very odd, but faded before I got home.
So I was unlocked for about 2 hours, and, oddly, couldn't wait to get home and lock back up. The thought of using the opportunity to squeeze out a quick one never even crossed my mind till after I heard the lock click.
So I'm back in my established "good fit" ring and the irritation is already gone. I honestly don't think I can go down a size on the post either, but may try that after this current lock up. Right now I'm just happy to be locked again and horny.
Cheers all!
Rogin

No comments:
Post a Comment