Saturday, March 26, 2011

Caffeine and Cock Locks

Just a brief update. I'm now on day 17. The skin along side of my sack is still tender since my disastrous adventure with the smaller ring, but I'm hoping the irritation will clear up soon. If I don't see an improvement by this coming Wednesday, I may have to unlock and let it heal up a little before going back into lock down mode.

The friend holding my key will be visiting this afternoon so I can unlock, shower with him, clean the device and the bits, but not jerk off, then back into the device. He won't be able to spend much time with me, but I'm debating a trip to the bath house tonight to shock and appall the boys. It always surprises me how many guys seem to get hard just seeing my locked boy bits, lol.

So, this morning, I was up early, well... early for -me-, to meet someone I've been wanting to connect with for awhile now. We had coffee downtown and I really enjoyed his company. Very sexy, and he's into chastity as a keyholder. The longest he's locked a boy has been for a week, but he wants to do longer. The more he talked the more crowded it got in my device. I don't often get hard when locked up, mostly only my night time painful erections, but what he described got a definitive and none too subtle reaction from me. I'm hoping to talk with him more, and possibly, if he's game, help him fulfill his fantasy of having a locked boy. More updates as they happen.

Cheers all!
Rogin

No comments:

Post a Comment