I felt him swell and throb between my butt cheeks. Sitting on his lap, his arms around me, stroking my chest and abdomen, and his hips grinding his thick meat between my cheeks and teasingly over my hole, I was all his, no reservations.
He growled softly in my ear, obviously aroused, "God, I could stay like this all night. You feel so good."
I lifted my hips slightly, clenching my glutes and teasing his cock, "I'm good with that too," I chuckled, "I love the way your body feels pressed to mine, and the way you feel inside me."
He nibbled deftly at my left earlobe, thrusting and sliding back and forth over my hole, teasing me and driving me to deeper depths of arousal. My balls ached with the need to release, to get off, but I knew our adventures this evening would ensure it would be a long time before they would.
And somehow, that just made me hornier.
"Let's not keep the guys waiting," he murmered in my ear, lightly tracing the rim of it with the tip of his tongue as he began to lift us both to our feet.
That's when the cool air hit. Jeezus! My nipples immediately hardened and my balls desperately tried to pull up, causing a twinge of pressure and pain as they were stopped by my device. We both scrambled to get back inside, laughing and jostling our way back through the door like a couple of boys.
Once inside, we moved out of the doorway and into the shower area, and the sub in me automatically kicked in. I began drying Scott off with his towel, paying special attention to his butt and groin. I couldn't resist, there on my knees, right in the entryway to the exterior patio and showers, and I sucked his cock deep into my mouth.
He let out a hoarse moan of pleasure as I drew him in to the base. He spread his legs, giving me better access and everyone else in the place a view of my locked bits as I knelt, legs apart, in front of him.
He began to thrust, sliding in and almost all the way out. I played my tongue over the rigid shift as he fucked my mouth, struggling not to gag on his girthy meat. I let my teeth graze tentatively over his flesh as he thrust, and his moans got louder, now drawing a decent crowd.
Thank god he likes a little bit of teeth, as thick as he is, I doubt I'd ever be able to do this for him without my teeth scraping the tender skin once and awhile.
I caught an occasional glimpse of the room beyond us, guys were stopping and watching us with rapt interest. Many of them pulling on their own hardening cocks.
Scott's dick was solid as steel, already primed by the teasing he'd done to me outside, and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold out long, nor did I want him to. I tilted my head, and twisted as I took him. Lapping, licking, swirling, sucking hard then letting him thrust with abandon till I could hold my breath no longer.
After several minutes of this brutal face fucking, I nibbled my way down his shaft, taking him to the base. I reached up with one hand, gripping his butt and keeping him lodged down my throat, the other encircling his balls, pulling down slightly and stroking them with my thumb.
Scott growled with lust, pressing himself into me hard, my view of the gathering voyeurs blocked by his sexy belly. I bit down on the base and squeezed his balls a little harder, knowing how much he enjoyed it.
His growl turned to almost a whimper, an animalistic sound of pure need. I began to make swallowing motions, milking the head of his cock with my throat as I bit down a little harder and pulled a little more insistently at his nuts.
Despite his cock being trapped by my teeth he started humping at my mouth, and I began to tug lightly at his trapped dick, swirling my tongue lovingly over the rigid meat.
I squeezed his balls harder, and his hands gripped my head, one at the back of my neck and the other along the side, twining his fingers and gripping my hair. I released his cock from the vicious grip my teeth had him in and he pumped his hips erratically. I knew he was close, and could feel him swell and throb in my mouth.
He grunted, slammed his cock deep and began to cum. I could feel his hot spunk flood my throat, the volume and pressure impressive, even for him. He pulled out his spit slicked cock and sprayed the last couple jets over my face.
Pulling me to his feet and wrapping me in his arms, we kissed. My cock twitched and swelled uselessly in my device as he bit and nibbled at my lower lip.
Both of us, gasping and short of breath, turned to head for our room. Apparently our little show had been a hit. A crowd of 18 or so guys stood around us, some cleaning up a mess of their own, others obviously inspired by my performance, on their knees and working over a lucky cock of their own.
Scott and I laughed quietly as we headed into the depths of the bath house and back to our room. It was beginning to look like this would be one hell of a night.

No comments:
Post a Comment