*growls*
So it's been over a week and a half self locked. I locked up on Wednesday of last week, and only unlocked for a little while yesterday to go in for a waxing appointment. Busy as I've been, it hasn't been too bad, but god -damn- I'm feeling the pressure. It was so hard not to do anything while unlocked, but a friend who's also self locked has resisted the urge, so I did too. Thanks for the nudge to behave cody.
So the waxing went well, though I remember now why it's been almost a year since I've done it. Ow, ow, ow, ow. I get light hair on my back, and I hate it, so I did the back, shoulders, and decided to do a Brazilian wax. The odd thing? Having hair ripped out of my junk doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the hair over my shoulder blades. I don't get that. But I'm smooth now, relocked, and feeling a little like I have blue balls.
As for the fiction, I refuse to try to type it out on my cell phone. Lol. As such, my time has been limited, and sitting down on the laptop to write hasn't been easy, but I'm trying to -make- time to continue the story. I'm going to make an effort to release at least one part every other week if I can. It's turning out to be harder than staying locked up. 0.o
As always, feedback is appreciated, and seriously wanted.
Cheers all!

No comments:
Post a Comment