Wow! Day one of the new lock-up has flown by. It's already past midnight and well into Thursday already.
This lock up will be for 4 weeks, and I'm already happy to be relocked. After 4 days unlocked I was starting to become accustomed to nothing being down there again, but I did miss the device in a strange way. I know I'm not alone in this, I've heard many locked boys voice the same feeling of awkwardness and sense of missing something while out of their device.
The 4 days unlocked were... interesting. I kept forgetting that, in fact, I -could- jerk off. It always felt mildly surprised when I started getting hard reading something or looking at sexy vids on xtube. I didn't jerk off nearly as much as one would assume after being locked for a month, and far less than I thought I would. I even took some toys to the shower with me at one point, and didn't cum, just enjoyed working my hole over like I do from time to time while locked.
One memorable cum, aside from the epic mess from the fisting date on Saturday, was playing with my ball crusher Monday night. I'd forgotten just how much I love the pressure/pleasure/pain of having my balls slowly crushed. I managed quite a mess that night too. All told I only came 3 times in 4 days, which, admittedly, is a lot, but not bad at this early stage of my chastity journey, in my opinion.
I don't feel too guilty, either. I have no one to answer to right now, which does make me a little sad, but without a keyholder to make proud, the desire to refrain from cumming is pretty minimal. I still hold out hope that I'll find someone willing to be my Keyholder locally.
So day one: uneventful. The device is sitting comfortably in place, and already there are times I forget it's there. I can feel the build up starting even now, and it's a good feeling.
More to come soon. Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment