What an eventful weekend. 0.o
This past Wednesday marked the 4 week mark for me, by far and away the -longest- I've gone self locked. As of today (well technically yesterday, it's past midnight now), I've gone 31 days, even by the strictest of measurements, that's a month.
And tonight, I a-sploded. It was messy, it was gratifying as fuck, and now that the pressure's gone, I feel deflated, if that makes -any- sense. It was so worth it though, but I still miss the pressure.
So, the lead up to the epic mess.
Wednesday sort of came and went with little, or rather no fanfare at all. Really, the only thing of note, was a short conversation with a friend about giving me a hand on Saturday. Yes, that's my personal euphemism for getting fisted. Lol.
I worked extra hours the beginning of the week in order to afford to take a long 4 day weekend.
I spent at least 2 hours Thursday night edging before locking up and going to bed. On Friday morning I spent another 3 hours edging before locking up again. When I went to take my shower, I was almost literally pissing pre-cum while teasing my hole with some rather thick toys. The entire floor of the tub was sticky, and took some effort to scrub up. (Which is necessary for 2 reasons. One: courtesy for my lesbian best friend and roomie. And two: We have low-wattage kitties who like to play in the tub. Does "There's Something About Mary" cum to mind?)
Friday night, I decided I wanted to run around nekkid and shock and appall the boys down at the bath house. The people-watching while locked is spectacular.
I also decided to take a page out of my fictional characters' books, and get into some trouble. Or rather, get some trouble into me.
I decided I was going to randomize my next lock-up period. Despite it being a bath house, I'm still sorta picky about guys I'll play with, so I wasn't -too- worried about biting off more than I could chew.
The idea I formulated on the way to the bath house was this: 1 day out of chastity for every guy I let fuck me, -but- 1 week locked back up for the same number of guys. As I failed to bring a ruler with me, I figured it would be easier than estimating inches.
To add a little more danger and chance to it. If it was an even number, I'd unlock and do it again at the end of the period. If it was an odd number, i.e. one week, I'd remain locked after that period was up, and try my luck again and hope for an even number.
As it happened, 4 guys, 4 days of being unlocked, remembering what it is I'm missing while locked, and 4 MORE weeks of chastity.
To be fair, I set a cut off time, so I couldn't try for "just one more" to get an even number.
I do wonder though. It didn't happen this time, but it has happened before. Should getting fingered count as a week? How about getting fisted? Or should I only count cock? What do you think?
So that was Friday night. Now onto Saturday.
Saturday started out with my lesbian and I going to get a massage. Since I was planning on popping the release valve today, I went ahead and unlocked. As entertaining as it is to see the reaction of the massage therapists when they notice the device, I opted to go without it for the day.
The massage was amazing, but I felt weird without the device on. Once we got home, I immediately went and put on a ball stretcher and a cock ring. While better than nothing at all, it still felt odd.
Then it was off to coffee with friends. What that generally ends up looking like is: a bunch of gay and bi, kinky Leathermen and one lesbian. Mine. The conversation is always entertaining, the discourse unfailingly engrossing and intelligent, and more often than not, funny as hell.
From coffee, it was off to a local gay (and bi) men's monthly Leather event. This was the event I'd asked my friend to do a scene with me at on Wednesday. Humorously enough, the serendipity fairy made an appearance: the demo for the night was on fisting.
My scene went -very- well. My friend has large hands, and I didn't think he'd actually be able to get one all the way in, but DAMN, he's good at what he does. Once his hand slid in, holy-fucking-mary-mother-fucking-jezus-christ-on-a-popscicle-stick. I blew, and that's not just empty vernacular. Generally I'm a dribbler when I cum, but I exploded everywhere. I haven't made a mess like that since I was in my early 20s.
And oh it was good. But there was one little problem: he still had to get his hand back -out-. Lol. He managed very gracefully though, but I still couldn't move for almost 10 minutes. It was like muted fireworks going off in my crotch for a good 3 minutes, and just plain stunned for the next 6 or 7.
After a shower, cleaning up lube and the cum that got places that shocked and impressed me to no end, I spent the rest of the evening in a contented haze before heading home. Ravenous, but feeling good.
So here I sit, at Perkings, nomming some mediocre, overpriced grub and filling you in on the latest, dear reader. Next lock up will begin again on a Wednesday, the 13. With any luck, I'll be able to keep a better record of the experience this time around, even if it means typing on my not-so-smart phone while at lunch at work.
Feedback, ideas, questions, comments, rambling, and incoherent gibberings welcome and appreciated.
Cheers,
Rogin

No comments:
Post a Comment