skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Chronicles of a Locked Perv
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Quick Update
Life is hell on toast just now. The most serious issue is that it looks like I'll be out of work in less than 2 weeks. Once life calms down again, I'll definitely be back to writing, and locking, I miss them both.
Cheers!
1 comment:
Locked n Denied
said...
Where have you gone? Have things made a turn for the better since last year? Are you still locked?
January 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
2011
(12)
▼
May
(1)
Quick Update
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
2010
(9)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
About Me
Rogin Device
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Where have you gone? Have things made a turn for the better since last year? Are you still locked?
Post a Comment