Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dead dick... again.

So, I didn't learn my lesson. More than a year ago, March of last year, I began using an elastrator tool to "band" my cock. It wasn't the first time I'd done it, and it wasn't the last, but it was one of the most... effective sessions I'd had to date. Banding causes long lasting numbness, and this particular session and method cause numbness for weeks. A form of device-less chastity, and a type of temporary penectomy. After a couple weeks of feeling like I had no cock, I began to worry just as sensation started to return. I'd used a method that I felt would minimize the hazards of banding while maximizing the numbing effect. Band the cock for 20 minutes, cut the band and let it recover for 30 minutes, reband for 20, recovery of 30 minutes and a final 20 minute banding session. The results were startling and a little scary/exciting.

 Recently, life has been very busy and my proclivity for chastity and cock banding has gone by the way side for awhile now. Suddenly, two days ago, I found myself with some alone time on my hands. It'd been over a week since I'd cum. I started out edging for a couple hours to chastity porn, penectomy pics and stories, and doing some ball busting, almost cumming several times.

 I just couldn't help myself. I had to do it. I got out the bander, set the timer for 30 minutes, and waited for my dick to go totally soft. After I was totally soft, I banded my cock as close to the base as I could get it. After starting the timer, I hopped into the shower and started working my hole over hard with some toys. I kept getting close to cumming, but by 20 minutes in, my cock was almost totally numb. It was insanely frustrating, I almost cut the band off to try to cum, but just kept brutally fucking my hole with bigger toys. 

Then the timer went off. I cut the band and went back to riding my toys for 10 minutes. No matter what I did, just could not get over the top and cum. Before I knew it, the 10 minutes was up, and I banded again, setting the timer for 20 minutes this time. I got back into the shower and spent a little longer fucking myself with toys, resigned to the fact that I wasn't gonna be able to cum and focusing on the sensations from my hole instead.

Before the 20 minutes was up, I cleaned up and headed for the bedroom. After the 20 minutes I couldn't feel anything. I clipped the elastrator band and got ready for the finale. I got out the fucking machine and a picked out a long, thick cock to put on it, and got the last band on the elastrator. I got in position, pulled as much of my cock through the band and slipped it free. The ring really dug in deep on the last banding. I slid down the dildo on the fucking machine and turned it on. I set the thrust to it's fastest setting, really violently pounding my hole. I laid back, taking the brutal fucking and idly stroking my numb cock for the last 20 minutes.

About the time the timer went off, I felt something, almost like a need to piss, so when I went to cut off the last band, I did it in the shower. An impressive quantity of clear fluid shot out of my cock as the band was clipped, coating the floor of the shower and leaving it super sticky. Not cum, it was too translucent and thin for cum, and stickier, I'm guessing seminal fluid, so I think I had some sort of internal orgasm from the fucking machine.

 So here I sit now, 2 days later, my totally numb, dead, pathetic cock locked up in it's tiny metal chastity device, the one with the urethral insert. Oddly, just a couple hours after my adventures that evening, I could barely tell it was on. I know I'm going to be going nuts desperate to cum, and sooner and more intensely than even last time I think. I know it will be weeks before I get enough sensation back to cum, and now I'm really wishing I'd let myself cum before that first banding.

No comments:

Post a Comment