Thursday, May 29, 2014

Doubled down...

Well, all the sensation from the banding came back, and much quicker than last time.  The other difference is it seemed to come back all at once, where as after my previous cock-killing-banding-adventure, the feeling came back slowly, and sort of painfully, with burning and tingling.  I was able to edge on the first unlock, though not as much as Id have like.  The second unlock I had someone to help, but that's a story for a different time.

I've decided that since edging with no release is an option on the release wheel, I'm just going to do re-spins and release spins with the main Chastity wheel.  After editing the options, reloading the wheel and spinning, it's time to double down.  15 more days.  I noticed that this time I came awfully close to my dick's untimely demise, with penectomy as the next space as the wheel spun.  It's scary, but a serious turn on somehow.  I wish I knew how to explain it.  But then, if I did, I wouldn't have had to keep this particular kink secret from all my boyfriends over the years.

I'm gonna wait to spin the release wheel till the 15 days are up.  I sort of like the suspense of it.  If it's a "Edge - NO Release" slot, I don't want to know till it's time to re-spin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When penectomy or chastration happen, wich I wish you to be soon, how will you proceed ?

Rogin Device said...

I'm very fortunate. I know several people who can help with either option. If I do spin one of them, I guess they will get to do the thing they love to do. ;)

Post a Comment