Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Adventures in Self Locking.

After my adventures the other day with the elastrator, I'd decided it was time for some self lock up.  Welcome to the Wheel of Misfortune, customized of course.  What I ended up spinning for this session is 5 days locked, unlocked to edge but not come, 5 more days locked, unlocked to edge but not cum, and 5 more days locked before the release wheel.  As you can see, there are a couple, erm... extreme options on the wheel, but that's what makes this more exciting.  And that final spin landed awfully close to "Castration."

And this was the Release Wheel.  Looks like I'll be pulling out the fucking machine in a couple weeks.  Hopefully I'll have enough feeling back in my cock to actually cum, but if not, I'll just have to respin and hope for the best.  This one has a little scarier odds. 1 in 10 spins could be irrevocable, but it still adds to the thrill of the game.  Just wish I had enough feeling to cum before starting the clock, but I can't feel anything still.  I'll unlock to clean good, and to hear that delicious "click" of the lock and know it'll be almost a week before I even see my cock again.  Wonder if I'll be so lucky the next time I spin...

No comments:

Post a Comment